We are thrilled to announce the kick-off of #XampionTour! This summer we will tour around Finnish and Swedish football tournaments for the first time ever. We invite every football player, coach, parent and the latest sports technology enthusiasts to the travelling Xampion Test Center to try out our products for free.
#XampionTour kicks off during the upcoming weekend in Stadi Cup, Helsinki. During Stadi Cup and the under 19 European Championships, we will join forces with Telia. In partnership we will build a test track where you can test your shot power, running speed, ball handling skills and agility. Xampion CEO Tero Suominen says the idea of the tour came directly from customers.
«We are bringing a testing opportunity to where players are naturally on-the-move”, Suominen says. “During the tour players can see how technology could help them in improving their performance and try out the feel of our latest insoles.”
How to join:
- Reserve your test time by emailing us OR come to visit us at our Xampion Test Centers. If you wish to try out the sensors during a tournament match, email us right now email@example.com
- Pick up your test kit from our Test Center
- Try Xampion sensors during a match in the tournament or the test track at Stadi Cup and U19EURO
- Come back to our test center and have a look at your recorded football data
- Pass the kit on for the next Xampion to try!
- If you like our product and want to improve your skills, Xampion products are sold in the tour tent
- Share your thoughts and story using #XampionTour and join the journey @Xampion.io
Join our tour on social media @Xampion.io ! We will be updating our Test Center’s opening hours and coordinates there.
Frequently Asked Questions and more on the official #XampionTour site >
The Xampion system is a must-have tool for any ambitious footballer who wants to know more about their performance and boost their development. Xampion sensors collect an amazing amount of detailed data about the player’s movement and ball handling during play sessions and lets the player know which areas to focus on next to become a better player.
Xampion football technology differs immensely from other football analytics solutions; The sensors measuring performance are combined with easy-to-replace base shoe insoles. The measurements are automatically saved and the results can be viewed using the Xampion App after the game or training session. Players can thus focus fully on playing as well as coaches’ instructions. As Xampion sensors are placed the player’s shoes, players do not have to wear anything that doesn’t already belong in the football field, allowing tracking also in official matches!