Xampion® App and Xampion Sensors are compatible with smartphones & tablets with the following specifications for mobile operating systems and connectivity:
• iOS 13 and newer
• Android 7.0 and newer
• BLE 4.0 and newer (Bluetooth)
Highly durable, shock-proof and water resistant casing
• Use temperature range: -10 ̊C – +40 ̊C
• Sensor powers up automatically from motion, turns off when still
• Weight: 11 grams
• Dimensions: 4–6,5 mm x 27 mm x 47 mm
• Built-in 100 mAh battery with 25–30 hours active battery life
• Built-in memory for storing at least 40 hours of active football data
• Bluetooth connectivity
• MicroUSB port for charging
Xampion Sensors have built-in batteries that allow 25-30 hours of active use once fully charged. You can see the battery levels in your Xampion App when Sensors are connected. When charging batteries, arrows pointing up will appear next to battery level indicators in the App. When attaching charger cable, make sure charger ports on the Sensors are free of dirt or other objects that may prevent charging and check App to find charging indicators.
- You will need to charge the Xampion sensor before use. Do not use damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present, can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the Xampion or other property.
Avoid charging the Xampion in direct sunlight or in ambient temperatures above 100°F (40°C). Only charge the Xampion sensor with any USB port compliant with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Type A standards, or a USB power adapter that has been certified with a limited power source or PS1 output per IEC 60950-1/IEC 62368-1, with output rated 5Vdc, 1A.
Failure to use compatible charging accessories can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the device and the accessories
For more information about Xampion®, the latest version of the user guide, frequently asked questions, instructional videos and customer support visit xampion.com/support.
Xampion® is a registered trademark of Progda Oy / Ltd, Finland