- Use this product only according instruction described in the user guide.
- FCC Part 15 Clause 15.21: “Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment”
- Contains small parts which may be a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age 3.
- Do not dry the product in a microwave, oven, or with any other source of heat.
- It is safe to rinse the sensors and the Micro USB port
under running water. Dry with cloth after rinsing and store in room temperature. Do not use any chemical for cleaning.
- Do not drop or allow the sensors to be immersed in water or other liquid.
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer for help.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Click here for Canada specific notice
- Symbol indicates that
the item shall not be treated as household waste. Instead, it shall be handed over to the applicable
collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
Progda Oy / Ltd and Xampion® disclaims any and all liabilities related to third parties’ products and services.